What kind of chat is it?
RumbleTalk have 4 main type of chats
- Group Chat – for communities and events
- Experts’ Chat – for private discussion
- Private Chat – for one-on-one conversations, great for membership and private communities
- Moderated Chat – for events that need moderation and Q&A sessions
For each type, you can add a PayWall.
Focused on online chat, RumbleTalk has a strong REST API. We designed a chat with various features to easily share information. Right out of the box, you and your users will be able to:
- Send text messages or one on one private messages
- Send short video and audio messages
- Make one-on-one Video calls (WebRTC based)
- Share images and files including:
- Images, Word docs, Excel files, and PowerPoint presentations
- Add YouTube and Vimeo videos to the conversation
- Add a video broadcast using “YouTube Live”
- Have private discussions
- Share messages on Twitter and Facebook
Here’s an introduction video to RumbleTalk.