What is the difference between SDK and REST API?
Here’s the difference between SDK and REST API.
- The RESTful API lets you control the chat’s configuration from the backend.
- The Login SDK lets you log-in (or out) users from the client side.
Let’s discuss how you can start using REST API from the RumbleTalk admin panel.
- First, to get your account key and secret token, go to Account Settings.
- Select Integration.
- If you want the token secret to show, click Show token secret.
- You will need to type your password for verification.
To summarize, using both or just the Login SDK, you can log users into the chat automatically.