How to give free access to users when PayWall is enabled?
You can give users access to your chat room even if PayWall is enabled. To do this, you will need to manually configure the settings.
- Go to the User tab in the admin panel settings.
- Find the user or create a new user login.
- Assign the user you want with Free access to the chat a user role as User (Global).
This will allow a specific user to access the chat without any payment requirements.
Therefore, assign users accordingly:
- User (Global) to give the user Free access
- User (Room) to require user to pay before they can access the chat (make sure to assign the “Rooms” access)