How Can We Help?
How to disable uploading images?
To disable uploading images, you first need to go your chat settings.
- From there, go to “Multimedia.”
- Tick the box “Allow sharing of files, photos, and sending audio & video messages.”
- You can also choose to only allow it for administrators.
- Images cannot be uploaded anymore; this also applies to files and audio and video messages.
- This is how it looks like when sharing is enabled.
Note: Only admins will be able to enable/disable uploads.