Can I delete group chat messages?
Yes. Administrators have the option to delete individual messages and all messages in the chat (clear).
There are 2 main ways to delete message in a group chat:
- Delete all messages in a chat from within the chat (clear history)
- Delete single messages a chat
- Delete all messages from the admin panel
Deleting messages from the chat
- This is done by logging in as Admin to the chat (if you do not have an admin user, you need to create one).
- Then, you will see next to each chat message a tray icon that you can use to delete a single messages.
** To clear the entire chat messages, you can click on the gear icon, and then choose the “delete all messages” button.
Deleting messages from the admin panel
You can delete all messages from the admin panel using the clear archive option. Or, if you need to delete a single message.
Here’s a short video that you can use as a guide.